This video is copyrighted material of Nissan North America, Inc. and should not be copied, edited, or reproduced without the permission of Nissan.
For information please visit https://owners.nissanusa.com/nowners/. You will find quick reference guides and other useful information about your warranty, Bluetooth® system, and much more!
Whenever the rear air conditioning screen is displayed on the monitor, the front seat occupants have control of both the front and rear heater and air conditioner.
To operate the rear heater and air conditioner from the front seat:
● First, turn on the front heater and air conditioner by pressing the ON/OFF button.
● Next, turn on the Rear heater and air conditioning system by pressing the REAR ON/OFF button on the front climate control panel. The REAR ON/
OFF button indicator light will illuminate. To display the rear climate control screen, press the CLIMATE button then touch the REAR CLIMATE key.
● With “Rear Climate” displayed on the monitor, front occupants have control of both the front and rear heater and air conditioner:
◦ Touch these keys to adjust the rear temperature setting and fan
To turn OFF the rear heater and air conditioner from the front seat:
● Press the REAR ON/OFF button. The REAR button indicator on the front climate control panel and the rear heater and air conditioner will turn OFF.
Rear seat occupants can also adjust and control rear seat temperatures. To operate the rear heater and air conditioner from the second-row seat:
● The front heater and air conditioner system must be on.
● Rear climate control operation is available when the front monitor screen shows any display other than “Rear Climate.”
● To turn on the rear heater and air conditioner, press the AUTO or either fan speed control button on the rear climate control panel.
● Press the PLUS or MINUS button to increase or decrease the fan speed.
● Press the UP arrow or DOWN arrow to adjust the temperature.
● Press the OFF button to turn the system off.
If the second-row passenger turns the rear heater and air conditioner system ON, the REAR indicator light on the front climate control panel illuminates.
The front seat occupants can regain control of the rear climate control by pressing the REAR key on the CLIMATE display screen.
After regaining control, the front seat occupants can now change the rear fan speed and temperature, or turn the system OFF.
Please see your Owner’s Manual for important safety information, system limitations and additional operating information.